Welcome to Central Pennsylvania FSC
Proud Host of the
2017 Eastern Sectional Synchronized
Make the Central Pennsylvania Figure Skating Club your home for lots of great skating benefits, fun and friendship! We always welcome new members into our skating family!
New and renewal members may apply for membership at http://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=159
See our membership page for membership descriptions and benefits!
New member applications are accepted at any time without any late fee.
- Join us for the 2nd Annual Twin Ponds Skate into Spring 2016 Basic Skills Competition, sponsored by the Central Pennsylvania Figure Skating Club!
The competition is open to ALL skaters who are current eligible (ER 1.00) members of either the Basic Skills program and/or are full members of U.S. Figure Skating.
When: Saturday, March 12, 2016, 1:00-3:30 PM
Where: Twin Ponds East – 3904 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109
Approved by U.S. Figure Skating # 22756
All entries are being accepted ONLINE ONLY - http://comp.entryeeze.com/Home.aspx?cid=169
Registration will open February 1, 2016.
For more information download announcement.
- Membership Applications for renewals and new members are available now! CPFSC continues to provide great benefits including discounted freestyle ice and more! Download membership form.
US. Figure Skating SafeSport Program
U.S. Figure Skating strives to provide a safe environment for its members that is free of abuse and harassment. The association will not tolerate or condone any form of harassment or abuse of any of its members including athletes, coaches, officials, directors, employees, parents, volunteers or any other persons while they are participating in or preparing for a figure skating activity or event conducted under the auspices of U.S. Figure Skating. All forms of abuse and harassment are unacceptable and in direct conflict with U.S. Figure Skating rules.
The U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program addresses the following types of abuse, harassment and misconduct:
- Sexual abuse and misconduct
- Physical abuse and misconduct
- Emotional abuse and misconduct
- Bullying, threats and harassment
- Willfully tolerating misconduct
All CPFSC Members are asked to complete any and all relevant Code of Conduct forms and return them to the club's SafeSport Chairperson, Dr. Mary Consevage. Forms may be given to any board member or placed into the club mailbox located at Twin Ponds East.
- Club Board Member Agreement Form CPFSC.pdf
- Coach Code of Conduct - CPFSC.pdf
- Parent Code of Conduct.pdf
- Skater Code of Conduct.pdf
Twin Ponds Freestyle Ice 2015-2016
Summer ice begins June 8th and ends August 21, 2015. All other ice times will be know as regular ice from August 24th, 2015 – May 31st, 2016. Walk-on rates is $11 for one hour.
|SUMMER SCHEDULE: (NO ICE SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS)|
Monday – Friday
7:00 – 8:30 am
Ice cut 8:30-8:45
8:45 – 10:00 am
2:30 - 5:30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
3:00 - 4:15 pm
Ice cut: 4:15 - 4:30 pm
4:30 - 6:00 pm
No freestyle ice Friday afternoons
| AM EAST
Monday – Friday
6:30 – 8:30 am
| AM WEST
Monday & Tuesday 6:00 - 7:30 am
3:00 – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
3:00 – 4:15 pm, Ice cut 4:15 – 4:30 pm, 4:30 – 6:00 pm
6:15 – 9:15 am
2:45 – 5:00 pm
CPFSC Discounted Freestyle Tickets
- as a reminder, CPFSC members are able to puchase sheets of 10 freestyle stickers for only $85 (a savings of $25 over ten weeks). Contact CPFSC Coaches (Janice Reinke or Amy Henderson) or CPFSC Board Members Anthea Tallman at email@example.com or Lori Tully firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your freestyle stickers.
CPFSC Jacket Emboidery - One benefit of CPFSC club membership is complimentary CPFSC embroidery on your personal skating jacket. Contact AmyHenderson at email@example.com to inquire about having your skating jacket embroidered.