Welcome to Central Pennsylvania FSC
- Twin Ponds and the Central Pennsylvania Figure Skating Club are pleased to announce the 2015 Skate into Spring Basic Skills Competition on Saturday, April 18, 2015 at Twin Ponds East. The purpose of a Basic Skills competition is to promote a FUN, introductory, competitive experience for the beginning skater. All skaters will receive a medal for each event they participate in, which promotes a positive experience and rewards the skater for their hard work. Each competitor will also receive an event t-shirt.
Entries are due March 27, 2015.
The announcement and registration are available online at http://comp.entryeeze.com/Home.aspx?cid=169
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Test session on May 28. 2015 - Application Deadline is May 13, 2015
US. Figure Skating SafeSport Program
U.S. Figure Skating strives to provide a safe environment for its members that is free of abuse and harassment. The association will not tolerate or condone any form of harassment or abuse of any of its members including athletes, coaches, officials, directors, employees, parents, volunteers or any other persons while they are participating in or preparing for a figure skating activity or event conducted under the auspices of U.S. Figure Skating. All forms of abuse and harassment are unacceptable and in direct conflict with U.S. Figure Skating rules.
The U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program addresses the following types of abuse, harassment and misconduct:
- Sexual abuse and misconduct
- Physical abuse and misconduct
- Emotional abuse and misconduct
- Bullying, threats and harassment
- Willfully tolerating misconduct
All CPFSC Members are asked to complete any and all relevant Code of Conduct forms and return them to the club's SafeSport Chairperson, Dr. Mary Consevage. Forms may be given to any board member or placed into the club mailbox located at Twin Ponds East.
- Club Board Member Agreement Form CPFSC.pdf
- Coach Code of Conduct - CPFSC.pdf
- Parent Code of Conduct.pdf
- Skater Code of Conduct.pdf
CPFSC Discounted Freestyle Tickets
- as a reminder, CPFSC members are able to puchase sheets of 10 freestyle stickers for only $85 (a savings of $25 over ten weeks). Contact CPFSC Coaches (Janice Reinke or Amy Henderson) or CPFSC Board Members Anthea Tallman at email@example.com or Lori Tully firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your freestyle stickers.
CPFSC Jacket Emboidery - One benefit of CPFSC club membership is complimentary CPFSC embroidery on your personal skating jacket. Contact AmyHenderson at email@example.com to inquire about having your skating jacket embroidered.