Skating Test Sessions
The next Test Session will be held on Thursday, May 23rd at Twin Ponds East in Harrisburg, PA. The application deadline is May 9th.
PLEASE BE READY TO SKATE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TEST
TIME IN THE EVENT THE SESSION RUNS EARLY. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
( All times are tentative and subject to change.)
The Central Pennsylvania Figure Skating Club has scheduled testing sessions to be held at the Twin Ponds Family Recreation Center in Harrisburg, PA.
Central PA Figure Skating Club Test Sessions:
Please read the following information carefully as it explains our procedures and policies regarding applying for and taking USFS tests with the Central PA Figure Skating Club.
- Applications are available online or on the club bulletin board, located just inside of Pond 1 at Twin Ponds East. Application deadlines are posted online and on the CPFSC bulletin board at least 6 weeks prior to the deadline.
- All applications must be accurate, complete and signed by your coach. All fees must accompany the application. Payment may be made in the form of a check or money order payable to CPFSC.
- Tests will not be scheduled for any applications which are incomplete or missing the appropriate test fees.
- Applications must be postmarked by the deadline in order to avoid the $20 late fee. Phone and email registrations will not be accepted.
- Individual scheduling requests must be submitted in writing on the test application. Accommodations will be considered but are not guaranteed. Applicants should make every effort to be available at any time on test day. Refunds will not be given based on scheduling needs.
- Skaters and coaches should be prepared to test up to one hour before their scheduled time. If the test session runs early and you are not present for the test, you risk forfeiting your test.
- Permission to test forms must be submitted with all applications, or may be sent via email prior to the test date to the Test Chair at email@example.com
- Test Session schedules will be emailed to all applicants (who provide a legible email address), and will be posted both online and on the CPFSC bulletin board at Twin Ponds East approximately one week prior to the test date.
Information about Test Fees:
- Applicants who are not members of CPFSC must pay a non-member fee of $25. Exceptions include members of clubs for which we have a reciprocal agreement: Body Zone FSC, Hershey FSC, Red Rose FSC and White Rose FSC.
- The Ice/Hospitality Fee is to offset the costs of ice rental and judges expenses.
Test fees will only be refunded in the event that a test cannot be scheduled due to unavailability of ice and/or judges.
- Test fees for contingent tests are forfeited if a skater is not able to take the contingent test.